Looking for "opinions" on my future setup....again

Rabbit

Want really saying to get that set was just pointing out that a simple set like that could be within his price range and would make for an easier install.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I also recomend a two way front active if its your first. Less is more somtimes, and it will be easier to tune. One set of two way comps can be loud too. and just be sure to have enought amp headroom to avoid noise like "hiss". if latter you feel the need, add the midbass driver, and readjust crossover points. A good thing to remember is that the more drivers you have in your front stage, the more likely you are to have cancelation and or gaps and flat spots, and imaging issues.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

• 3 months later...

I have the Pioneer 99 HU and I have the Zapco 150.6 amp, and for my subs (2 10 inch in a sealed bow running at 8 ohms) I'll be using the Zapco 2KD amp. I will be using Morel 3 ways up front and using the Zapco 150.6 to control the sound ..... I hope. BUT .... I have not installed the equipment yet, and I'm on this forum looking for help. I also have a Mechman 270 amp alternator and a XS Power battery D3400. I will be using the big 4 wiring .... not the big 3. (0 gauge)

I can not afford fiberglassing, I can not afford to take my car anyplace, so with any info from others I will take my time and do my best. One thing I will do is travel someplace where an installer knows how to set up the Pioneer 99HU.

I hope we have great luck getting what were looking for.

I would also ask people to look into Linear Power ..Blue speakers .... I have a set and love them, but I now have a set of Morel Virtus 603 (3 way componets), I hope I like them as much and for the rear doors I'll use Morel Hybrid Intebra 602 .... no way in the world would I place the Blues in the rear doors.

I hope I gave you some good thoughts.

Archived