Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

JL audio W1v2 12's?


mmotux

Recommended Posts

Posted

I went to my first car show Sunday. I didn't compete, but I have 2 w012's and a w0 10 on 500 watts and hit 136.3db on a spare termlab. I was really happy.

Posted

really? god i gotta get mine on a meter. what kinda vehicle you got them in?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...