Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Rockford fosgate pl2 210 loaded box


JordanSchumaker

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I just bought 2 10s in a ported box from one of my friends and it is the Rockford fosgate pl2-210. I gave him $40 for it because he just wanted to get rid of it. I'm not looking to keep it for my self I was thinking about re selling them to make some extra money so I was wondering if you guys think it was a deal to buy these or not. I was looking around online about them but couldn't really find much because they're discontinued.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2683 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...