Comp's and speaker wire? 05 camry

Taylor Campbell

Hey Guys, I'm wanting to upgrade the sound in my 05 camry some more. I have a Kenwood Excelon HU and a Clarion XC1410 4 channel amp. Amp is 50 WRMS at 4 ohms. How important is it to upgrade the factory speaker wire? (it had the jbl system in it before) I'm assuming you all are going to say very...haha. And can anyone point me towards someone/a guide on running new speaker wire and installing component speakers in a 2005 camry? I have searched but am having trouble finding information. thanks guys.

Well first i would start of with Youtube vids on how to take your door panels and kicker panels off to run new speaker wires. That way if you ever want to power them with a bigger amp you good to go with new wires. As for components, does your car have stock one in them now? If so then your doing a direct replacement of stock with good after market speakers. And if not you will have to mount a tweeter somewhere on the door panel.

Mainly watch a lot of videos to figure out how to do stuff, its all pretty easy you just have to have confidence that you can do it, and knowledge is the power. And your search for vids doesnt always have to be vehicle specific, close enough will get you pointed in the right direction. Good luck and if you need any other help there are a lot of people will to help here on SMD.

Archived