rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Okay I've looked up tons of pictures and videos and how to bridge two dual 4ohm subs down to 1ohm. Positive to positive to positive to positive then out to amp same with negative today I checked my subs and the finally load was 3ohm. r type R's different or could one of my subs be blown.
Impalalpine Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 maybe this can help: http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=42#results Build's consist of: 2004 Chevy Impala : Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120 Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4 Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's Home Music Setup (4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire Updates coming all the time on both builds n8ball2013 "bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."
Aj11 Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 pics? my subs (type r) say dual 4ohm but there actually 2.3 when i drop each sub Down to 2ohm. for a final ohm of 1.6 at the Amp jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Guest Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 if you think one of the coils is blown, take all the speaker wire off and test each coil individually
Aj11 Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 if a sub is blown what Is the correct way to find out? say i have dual 4 will one coil say like 6 instead of 4 or will it just not read? jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 Damn it took me all day to get this damn box in and I had to cut my car apart #$@%
rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 maybe this can help: http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=42#results Thank u that is not the way I have it
Impalalpine Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 maybe this can help: http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=42#results Thank u that is not the way I have it That's what were here for, who knows what my shit would look like or how much equipment I would have broken by now if people didn't help me and respond to my questions. Build's consist of: 2004 Chevy Impala : Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120 Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4 Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's Home Music Setup (4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire Updates coming all the time on both builds n8ball2013 "bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."
Guest Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Damn it took me all day to get this damn box in and I had to cut my car apart #$@% you had to cut your car to fit type r's? why?
rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 Damn it took me all day to get this damn box in and I had to cut my car apart #$@%you had to cut your car to fit type r's?why? The box plus I would have to do it once I upgrade anyways nothing major
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.