Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

BRIDGING SUBS FINAL LOAD OF THREE?


rsfm089

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn it took me all day to get this damn box in and I had to cut my car apart #$@%

you had to cut your car to fit type r's?

why?

The box plus I would have to do it once I upgrade anyways nothing major

personally, instead of adding more type r's and ending up with a 6 cube box for 3 12's, i would sell them and get two bigger woofers.

Posted

Damn it took me all day to get this damn box in and I had to cut my car apart #$@%

you had to cut your car to fit type r's?

why?

The box plus I would have to do it once I upgrade anyways nothing major

personally, instead of adding more type r's and ending up with a 6 cube box for 3 12's, i would sell them and get two bigger woofers.
No I'm upgrading to two hdc3 12s I have to keep the R's for now my girl wants them but I think a hds200 10 would be better for her
Posted

gotcha. so you know, you'd need a soundqubed 3500.1 or other 4k amp to run two hdc3's. (not the hd300's)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...