load350z Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 Hello members, changing my system again and wanted to see which route would u go. Currently I have a pair of Rockford T1 12s in a ported enclosure, but now I want lot go louder. Daily pounding is what I'm into not competing. My Options: (6) 8 inch Incriminator Audio i8s 300w rms 600max(i have sitting in the closet) or a pair of incriminator audio 2014 death penalty 12s 2k rms 4k max(would have to purchase). Both will be in a ported enclosure running off the 2010 incriminator audio 40.1 @1ohm. I know there's other brands out there but choosing this brand since I already have the amp an want to match it with the same brand subs. Let know what u think. 2002 Nissan Altima v6 3.5 Four Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 15s 5 Pairs DS18 Pro Audio X6.5BM 3 Pairs DS18 Super Tweeters Taramps TS2000x4 (Mids Amp) Incriminator Audio 6.4 (Tweeter Amp) Incriminator Audio 40.1 subs amp Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3 3 shuriken batteries (BT-80 under the hood) (2 BT-120 in the trunk) with isolator Big 3 zero gauge. Excessive amperage H/O 225a Alpine head unit Lots of stinger deadener
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 The six 8"s will have a little more cone area than two 12"s, but my big question would be what's your plan for wiring up those six 8"s to get the impedance you want? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
load350z Posted March 1, 2014 Author Report Posted March 1, 2014 Yea the 8s is more cone area thats whats making the decision difficult. But I would do 2 sets of 3 subs wired in series then wire the set parallel to try get the lowest impedance. 2002 Nissan Altima v6 3.5 Four Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 15s 5 Pairs DS18 Pro Audio X6.5BM 3 Pairs DS18 Super Tweeters Taramps TS2000x4 (Mids Amp) Incriminator Audio 6.4 (Tweeter Amp) Incriminator Audio 40.1 subs amp Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3 3 shuriken batteries (BT-80 under the hood) (2 BT-120 in the trunk) with isolator Big 3 zero gauge. Excessive amperage H/O 225a Alpine head unit Lots of stinger deadener
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.