My Brother Is Spending Over $2,500 A Week In Fuel..

I Just think We should TAKE OVER IRAQ And Just Take there Oil....

I Need to Become President!

And We need to Drill More on Our Own land....All these Peaceloving And Enviromentl jackass's Are keeping it On lockdown....

There ALOTA Ways to Fix this Situation But we have ABUNCHA Pussy's In the USA....

And what Makes Me MAD is that We wont Let Mexicans Over From Mexico, But well Still Alow All these Foriegner's Over That Do nothing For us...

Atleast Mexicans Work hard!

Sorry I saw an OIL Topic And Had to Rant a bit....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Actually, the million mile mark is the checkpoint at which you're supposed to do a total rebuild of the engine.

Those big rig trucks are good for over 1 million miles, as long as they are maintained. My dad put lots of time, money and effort to keep it alive and functioning properly.

And We need to Drill More on Our Own land....All these Peaceloving And Enviromentl jackass's Are keeping it On lockdown....

There ALOTA Ways to Fix this Situation But we has ABUNCHA Pussy's In the USA!

What we NEED to do is re open the alaskan pipe line..

We get some oil from the mid east, but most of it comes from Canada

8v fury said:

There ALOTA Ways to Fix this Situation But we has ABUNCHA Pussy's In the USA!

Motherfucking A motherfucking meen !!!!! the people that are in power dont care if gas prices get to 8 bucks why cause they make money !!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Were running out of oil were using too much oil blab blab blab yea right if we TRUELY where the gov would ban suvs etc etc etc we opened the door for all of this but id better shut up dont want this topic to get locked because of me
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

What we should do, mkay? Is The truckers should drop their trailers and come home, no one should go any further than walking distance from where ever, and not go to work, or school. for ONE DAY no one going anywhere.. buying NOTHING.. see how those fat cats like it when they arent making their profits! THEY NEED US, not the other way around..

Ima shut up before i get this thread locked and my ass kicked off here

8v fury said:

The pipeline in Alaska has never transfered a drop of oil for US consumption. We import oil from other countries and export the stuff from Alaska to other countries. They screw the American population to make a profit.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

The pipeline in Alaska has never transfered a drop of oil for US consumption. We import oil from other countries and export the stuff from Alaska to other countries. They screw the American population to make a profit.

This man is correct, everything revolves around the dollar.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

Archived