Think Of Getting My First Credit Card

Just be careful. That's all I can tell you.

x2 dont go out and buy all kinds of stereo stuff lol and think u will pay it off soon than it doubles in interest

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

Just be careful. That's all I can tell you.

X10 i had a 500 hundred dollar card and it was at like 750 pretty quick due to the crazy intrest on your first credit card, it jumped to like 29% or some shit

just be mad careful

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

x2 dont go out and buy all kinds of stereo stuff lol and think u will pay it off soon than it doubles in interest

Lol nah i don't plan on buying a bunch of things with it right away... Movie tickets, fast food, and gas is about all I plan on using it for now (until I have a better job).

X10 i had a 500 hundred dollar card and it was at like 750 pretty quick due to the crazy intrest on your first credit card, it jumped to like 29% or some shit

just be mad careful

Let me clear some thing up... You don't get charged interest unless your payments are late, correct?

its hard to say, i got my first card at k-mart , but it was only 50 dollars and with in it was up to 5000, well i had to stop useing it lol and have not touched it in 3 years and still oew alot on it and ive yet to miss a payment or be late, but min payments get you no where with cards lol... like others said just be careful

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Well i just turned 20 in Febuary, and i have had a credit card since i was in the 12th grade. I have only used it when i actually needed it. I have a Visa Chase card and i dont know if I have any interest on my payments or not. Maybe thats because I pay it off a week before its due. But yes if you have self control and you know you wont go crazy with THEIR MONEY you will be just fine. When i first got my credit card I had a $500 spending limit. I kept paying it off so much and was making good money during the fall that they raised it to $900. Then just a week ago i saw my online account and they have now raised it to $1400. Its better to get your credit card threw you bank rather than getting it from another company IMO. Just pay your bill on time, and not the minimum like everybody else does. You will get a higher credit score which will be really good for you in the future when you try to get a car or get a house. Ya feel me? If you have any more questions just hit me up and i will do my best to help ya!!! :lol::lol::lol:

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

Well i just turned 20 in Febuary, and i have had a credit card since i was in the 12th grade. I have only used it when i actually needed it. I have a Visa Chase card and i dont know if I have any interest on my payments or not. Maybe thats because I pay it off a week before its due. But yes if you have self control and you know you wont go crazy with THEIR MONEY you will be just fine. When i first got my credit card I had a $500 spending limit. I kept paying it off so much and was making good money during the fall that they raised it to $900. Then just a week ago i saw my online account and they have now raised it to $1400. Its better to get your credit card threw you bank rather than getting it from another company IMO. Just pay your bill on time, and not the minimum like everybody else does. You will get a higher credit score which will be really good for you in the future when you try to get a car or get a house. Ya feel me? If you have any more questions just hit me up and i will do my best to help ya!!! :lol::lol::lol:

sounds like me im 18 and in the 12th grade and have a $500 limit credit card, except my mother is the manager of a bank and i got a card with her bank. I put down the $500 and thats my limit but after a year i get the money back. Plus i get 0% interest for a year ;)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER