Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wanna build a enclosure for my sundown x 12, only have a limited amout of space. The dimensions are 13 inches tall, 13 inches deep and 36 inches wide. Wanted to use an aeroport. Just not too great with tuning it. I really like hitting lows. Mostly in the 28hz to 34hz area.

Posted

If you use .75 mdf you don't have enough panel

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

what he said. cant fit a 12 with 10.5in of panel

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

From what i see, he should be able to run his sub decently in that enclosure, you're just going to have to use an L-port

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Posted

The one I have now is 2 cubes after displacement tuned at 32hz on a l shape port. It sounds good but I feel like I need bigger for my sundown x 12. And wanted to go with an aero port this time. What' type of port do you recommend that would sound loudest??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5204 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...