Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sundown x15 ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought my first sundown x15 and damn when I first saw it I fell in love.

But now I need to build a box to specs for this sub.

I have 36 inches x 15 inches x19 inches of usuable space

I've built a box before that was roughly about 3.5 cubes of air but my x 15 won't fit in there. As far as electrical I have a sundown saz 1500 v2 for the sub . stinger battery and the big three done and 1/0 ofc skyhigh wire.

Any ideas?

Posted

I managed with 16.25Hx36Wx19D to do a 3.5 cubic feet net@34Hz box with around 60 square inches of port area, while maybe a bit compact and tuning slightly up it would still work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...