mbdblue Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 So me and a couple friends decided that we should all get a garage/garages this summer....( I want to run in DB drag and mama-dukes wont have the smell of fg in the house anymore) Ive spoken to 4 different realtors so far, and let me tell you, its like trying to explain your situation to a monkey. No offense if your are one, (a realtor not a monkey....sorry if your a monkey) But it seems as though it would go 100% smoother if I just talked to the owner straight up. No wonder people use things like craigslist to sell it themselves. I even found a previous car audio shop with 3 garages that ended up falling through because the realtor told me no....just no. Have any of you guys ever tried to find an extra garage to work on your car? May is gettin closer and closer and theres no way Im not gonna compete this summer. Quote AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.