Jump to content

eclipse avn 5495 troubleshooting


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a pretty nice condition unit that when it powers up only a yellow block appears on the screen in lower left corner. It makes the dvd cycle when you touch the yellow block. But nothing happens. No other display on screen but it will still motor the face up and down when you press the open button. Is something worth repairing I really hate to scrap the unit its been a great peice. Any suggestions?

Posted

Also this unit is on a test bench not installed in a vehicle so I know its getting correct power and ground. Nothing else is hooked up nor are any wires touching that could be shorting the unit out.

Posted

has it ever had the security features enabled? Its been a really long time since ive seen any eclipse units.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I don't know I got it along with a bunch of other car audio equipment at an auction. Its a really nice piece so I was hoping there might be so chance of salvaging it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...