Second Skin Audio

Build your own box. Those soundqubed subs like bigger boxes then some other brands.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

• 3 months later...

I decided to give the vm audio subs a shot, and they really do perform, and sound much better than my old jl audio, and kicker subs. I've learned not to stick to one thing or else you'll never gain.. These guys on this forum seem to be old, and paid to support the sponsoring brands of this website only.

Guys with all due respect, pull your heads out of your ass! The music sounds better that way!!

Wonderful 1st post, calling they people on this site old and out of touch. Tell us, what other experiences do you have with subs other than your previous kickers and I'ma guess low end jls to say the these subs perform.

I decided to give the vm audio subs a shot, and they really do perform, and sound much better than my old jl audio, and kicker subs. I've learned not to stick to one thing or else you'll never gain.. These guys on this forum seem to be old, and paid to support the sponsoring brands of this website only.

Guys with all due respect, pull your heads out of your ass! The music sounds better that way!!

SQ is not sponsored by this website.. Have fun with that JUNK. Yes, junk. You get what you pay for. And the reason us "old guys" on this forum recommend these brands is because they are PROVEN.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

• 5 months later...

I'm charles. Bought a set of the 12's just like it. Put a boss 5500 watt mono on it at 1 ohm. They worked fine. I pushed it and pushed it. And blew 4 120 amp anl fuses and put in 150amp and kept pushing them. I came into hard financial times and just sold them. I will recommend them and will be getting a nother set. Is there a place to post pictures and videos.

I'm charles. Bought a set of the 12's just like it. Put a boss 5500 watt mono on it at 1 ohm. They worked fine. I pushed it and pushed it. And blew 4 120 amp anl fuses and put in 150amp and kept pushing them. I came into hard financial times and just sold them. I will recommend them and will be getting a nother set. Is there a place to post pictures and videos.

• 2 months later...

I came across this company about a month ago. I'm actually about to start a build using their amp and subs for my daily driver. I don't expect them to put out all they say that they can but it will at least give me the extra bump I need to. This company is more for ballers on a budget. But I curious to see what the can do. Will post pics later down the road.

Archived