Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I was doing some subwoofer shopping when I came across some on amazon that had no reviews and claimed to take 1300 watts rms. They are "10" High excursion competition grade subwoofers" as VM claims. I've been looking around and can't find anyone saying anything good or bad about them. I called the company and asked "If I hooked up a Hifonics brutus 2000.d amplifier to two of them at 1 ohm, are they going to blow?" The gentleman on the phone said no and also said that they have a 30 day return policy where they will take back the subwoofer and pay for return postage if they do blow up. All I want to know is

  • Is the ECW100 Series subwoofer from VM Audio going to take 1000 watts of true RMS power?
  • Has anyone delt with VM audio or any of there equipment and what what quality it is?

Here is a link to the amazon ad.

http://www.amazon.com/VM-Audio-ECW100-Competition-Subwoofer/dp/B00HS3ZEJE

Please, If i didnt make myself clear on anything, let me know. I am hoping for some information on them before I make a purchase of 4 of them.

​

Posted

And if they can truly hold 1000 rms why would you play all 4 with a 2000 rms amp unless you plan on getting a 4000 rms amp. Errr nevermind im assuming you have 2 hifonics already missed a part in your post

Posted

"Maker" of car audio, home audio, pro audio and even headphones!

Yep more rebadged chiner junk.

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...