Second Skin Audio

Haha old peopy huh? Heads in our asses? Nah we just know what subs are good bc we have been down the road of buying cheap subs and realized ur better off buying the more expensive name brand for a reason and that's bc they have proven themselves over and over! If ur looking for subs at a budget then look at the E series Sundowns or hell even look at Power Acoustik or Soundstream subs they are in the middle when it comes to price but they will take power and will last! I've ran a lot of different subs and by far my Sundown Subs and DD subs have lasted and taken everything I've ever thrown at em. But I've also ran Power Acoustik MoFos and Soundstream T5s and they will take some power and last! Has far has being laid to promote a speaker shit I wish someone would pay me to push their speakers lol. Also take a look into DS18 subs bc they will handle some decent power and take a beating with a decent price tag!

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Williaml said:

Sorry guys it's three years after your post. But I purchased the vm 12" ecw120. It says 1500rms/3000max. Well I've been running it with a 2000w soundstream amp and it handles every bit of it. If anything I'd say vm's are highly underrated.

Depending on the model of your amp, how you have it wired and box rise I doubt you are at 1500 watts to the sub.

Archived