Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

First aero port design help


13mwolson

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm planning on building a new box for my 18" dc level 4 m2 running off of an saz1500d, and I have decided to use aero ports instead of a slot port this time. Are there any of you have suggestions about what size aeros I should go with? I have used the calculator found here http://www.psp-inc.com/tools.html but it asks for too long of lengths. I want to keep the box around 5.5-6 cu ft.

Posted

Two 6" PSP areos 17" long will do but not too great, specs would be about 6 cubes net@34Hz.

Posted

Two 6" PSP areos 17" long will do but not too great, specs would be about 6 cubes net@34Hz.

I was thinking 6 cubes with 3 4" aeros 13.6" long to put it at 32 hz. Does that sound right?
Posted

That sounds like low port area to me, defeats the purpose of going with round ports IMO. Do them in a removable module then so that you can test other options if needed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3268 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...