Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DD Box help!!!


Cj Kumz

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think the lowest I would wanna go is about the same 30 hz so maybe 35 hz would do. Any idea how much lower a sub can play below the box tuning.. Say with your 38 hz tuning, what's the lowest frequency your box can reach??

i wouldnt full tilt below 30 unless you want to break triple joints. ive noticed with dd you get about 8-10 hz below tuning that you can wang on them

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Ok thanks. I think ama go with say about 35 Hz just to be neutral. I'm done with calculations and I have landed on a 5.4 cube box. Only issue now is how to bend that big pipe lol. Though was thinking of cutting the pipe at a 45 degree angle then joining it to make a bend :)

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3268 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...