Cj Kumz Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Hey guys need some box suggestions. Got a DD 9515 that's going in a VW polo (hatchback) I have got 33.5 x 33 x 15.8 (W x H x D). The height is to the top of the roof. I also have a 10 inch pvc pipe lying around so was thinking of flaring it So wanna know what volume you guys think i should use. Want a daily setup that can once in a while compete.... Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
kirill007 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Daily setup that can once in a while compete.. Any other goals you are trying to achieve? What kind of music do you prefer to listen to and which one is the most important? Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
n8ball2013 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 What power THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Cj Kumz Posted March 13, 2014 Author Report Posted March 13, 2014 1800rms. Okey lemme just say I just want a loud but low daily setup. I love rap music mainly, you know that hard hitting bass.. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
n8ball2013 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 4 cubes tuned to 37 with 17 Sq inches per THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SlamminBeats Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 4 cubes tuned to 37 with 17 Sq inches per i would even tune higher and gain cubes maybe 39-40 hz try to get 4.5 just my experience
Cj Kumz Posted March 13, 2014 Author Report Posted March 13, 2014 Ok so 5 cubes would be too much right? And I really wanna use that 10 inch pvc pipe I have. Would it be efficient enough due to the high Xmax of the sub?? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Bump4life Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 if you are trying to get low. a larger box would help. are you ever going to upgrade power? i would go 5-5.5 cubes net on that power. tune to 37 and keep around 17 sq in per cube for port area. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
SlamminBeats Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Ok so 5 cubes would be too much right? And I really wanna use that 10 inch pvc pipe I have. Would it be efficient enough due to the high Xmax of the sub?? why not slot port? 5 cubes is not too big
Cj Kumz Posted March 13, 2014 Author Report Posted March 13, 2014 Bump4life not increasing power any time soon but its on my far future schedule . So for less power a slightly bigger box would do? And good for lows? My 10 inch port has an area of about 78sq inches. So if its 5 cubes that's 15.7 sq inches. I should be ok in that range??? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.