Harsh Kumar Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Mids - TS-M800PRO (180W RMS, Frequency response - 50Hz to 18Khz, sensitivity 96db) http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Speakers/PRO+Series/TS-M800PRO Specification more like a full range.. Highs - TS-B400PRO (200W RMS, Frequency response - 3500hz to 27Khz, sensitivity 106db) http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Speakers/PRO+Series/TS-B400PRO Getting 4 pair of mids & 2 pair of highs. But not sure about the crossover point for them. (using Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3) I have 2 options in my mind. 1. All mids 70hz to 5khz & highs 4khz to 20khz 2. 2 pair of mids at 50hz to 500hz, other 2 pair of mids at 500 to 5khz, highs at 4khz to 20khz. Suggestions please..
Harsh Kumar Posted March 20, 2014 Author Report Posted March 20, 2014 Any suggestions.? Should I use different speakers.?
Kyblack76 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Dude ? What do you do for a living? Programmer? Or something to that effect? Cross over points, slopes and the like, will be install dependent. The specs given are not the optimal cut offs in your car, vs my car, and his truck. Setting those up will require testing and tuning. In car audio, a + b sometimes isn't c. No one is responding, because a how will they know ? Unless they ran the same exact gear in the same exact platform. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Harsh Kumar Posted March 20, 2014 Author Report Posted March 20, 2014 Dude ? What do you do for a living? Programmer? Or something to that effect? Cross over points, slopes and the like, will be install dependent. The specs given are not the optimal cut offs in your car, vs my car, and his truck. Setting those up will require testing and tuning. In car audio, a + b sometimes isn't c. No one is responding, because a how will they know ? Unless they ran the same exact gear in the same exact platform. Agree with you, but my question was not exactly what you & maybe everyone else though.. I guess I was not able to ask my question correctly . I don't mean to go with exact numbers.. Its just I am confused about the way I should use the mid drivers. My sub (fi team 18) & highs (ts-b400 4" titanium bullets) would be pretty loud What I am confused about is between midbass & midrange.. Are they /should they be different drivers or same.? As I planned to go with 4 pair of these mids, I am not sure if they would be enough for midbass.? I don't really heard these drivers before. Its just I liked them by seeing them on pioneer's website . I just need some reviews n advice about these.. Is it OK to go with these or should go with 2 pair of lower midbass & 2 pair of upper midrange. I don't even know the drivers I selected are good for lower mids or higher mids or both..? I hope now I have been clear about what my question exactly is.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.