Sundown Audio

DD 3512's amp search help

scottam

bc3500. wattage is tested @ 13.8v rather than the industry standard of 14.8 and also have heard nothing but good things about crescendo. You just missed out on a M4 from ToNasty he sold me for 750 shipped.

But What Do I Know?

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

• JVC KD-R975BTS
  • Clarion EQS746
  • Kenwood P907PS
  • Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1
  • Ampere Audio 2000.1
  • MB Quart Onyx 800.4
  • XS Power D3400 - Hood
  • XS Power D975 - Trunk
  • Singer 240A
  • Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge
  • Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener

bc3500. wattage is tested @ 13.8v rather than the industry standard of 14.8 and also have heard nothing but good things about crescendo. You just missed out on a M4 from ToNasty he sold me for 750 shipped.

;( that sucks i would of bought the shit out of that hahhaa... that is a great price for that, im also looking into this populus audio that kylar mentioned. pretty good reviews and for 650$ for a 3500 watt amp it aint bad. thank you for the input! the coin flip will be coming soon when my check hits ye old bank account.

We have ratings at 12.8.

And the M4A is the amp of choice. Not saying the M4 isn't decent. But the M4a is more desirable.

We have ratings at 12.8.

And the M4A is the amp of choice. Not saying the M4 isn't decent. But the M4a is more desirable.

ill 75% be going with the populus. =0

Archived