David Woolums Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 I have a box 4.5 cubes 8inch aero port witch makes it to 52 hz what could i do to make it 35?
RooTxBeeR Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Increase the length of the port On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
David Woolums Posted March 15, 2014 Author Report Posted March 15, 2014 Increase the length of the port Yea but would it just go inside the original?
RooTxBeeR Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 What? You would need to build upon the port already there, not take a 7" aero that fits inside of your 8" to make it longer. Go get another 8" peice and cut a length longer than what you have now. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
David Woolums Posted March 15, 2014 Author Report Posted March 15, 2014 Thats what i ment by inside. Sucks i dont have room for another peice to go in my back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.