Rev0811 Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 Well I have a pair of SSA Zcon 15d1's ready to go on around 3500RMS (as a pair), and had originally planned to experiment with a C-Pillar wall just for giggles. However I have injured both hands recently and am looking at doing something less labor intensive until I'm back up to speed again. I'm hoping for some input or recommendations for a box that will fit in the cargo area of my Jimmy (Old body style). Available space is 29Hx38Wx32D (to the tailgate). I've seen mixed opinions on how much airspace these drivers like, so I'm hoping someone can give some first hand experience. Electrical for now is a DC 300amp alt and one Odyssey AGM. I've designed a few between BassBox 6 and Torres, but I'm no enclosure expert. This is a daily driver that I use mostly for Rock, Country, Dubstep, Decaf, etc.Thanks for any input fellas, I'd like to have it all together in time for the Lockhart Memorial in VA on April 19th/20th
tacomaguy1 Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 I had mine in 7@32hz and loved it Team Flex Issues
Rev0811 Posted March 15, 2014 Author Report Posted March 15, 2014 For just one, or a pair? What kinda port volume if you don't mind?
tacomaguy1 Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 Pair... I can't remember honestly Team Flex Issues
Rev0811 Posted March 17, 2014 Author Report Posted March 17, 2014 Well thanks for the input. I was thinking 8-10 cubic feet net tuned 32-34hz, and heavy on port volume. Good to hear they do fine with a box on the small side of what SSA calls for
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.