bediaram Posted March 18, 2014 Report Posted March 18, 2014 Will a 1,000 mess up my moonroof? its just 1 12 memphis m5 2008 VW Passat Pioneer Navigation Memphis 4 channel Mojo 6.5 components Memphis M5 4th order DD M2B
Noel989 Posted March 18, 2014 Report Posted March 18, 2014 1000 what ? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Tecomah Posted March 18, 2014 Report Posted March 18, 2014 Watts? That's what I think you are trying to say. And I think you should be ok. I would think about sound deadening around it 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
bediaram Posted March 19, 2014 Author Report Posted March 19, 2014 yeah sorry watts ill ask the installer about that thanks 2008 VW Passat Pioneer Navigation Memphis 4 channel Mojo 6.5 components Memphis M5 4th order DD M2B
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.