jarrius Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Every thing I have ordered from them came from DD 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
big dee Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 I think they are in same building and share b the sane work place . The son owns dd. Abd father is sq. I talked to him and asked him about there relationship work wise and he talked about his son cuts corners on tbings and his stuff I'd better lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.