AMP TROUBLE!!

Just go without bass for a while until you get a new amp. Safety first always, dont burn down your house just cuz your stubborn.

Oh...so it's going to friends the amp obviously bit can I put a smaller wire bout same thickness as the fuse?

fuses are not wires. do it right or dont do it at all. fuses are cheap as dirt.

Hahaha y'all chill an stop being douches lol I know what I'm doing for the most part. I got a fuse in it now but should I still just go without until I get a new amp or am I good to go ? I know why it melted to begin with and fixed that. I KNOW USING THE WIRE WAS A STUPID IDEA BUT LIKE YALL SAID I AM STUBBORN AND GOING WITHOUT BASS KILLS ME!!

Hahaha y'all chill an stop being douches lol I know what I'm doing for the most part. I got a fuse in it now but should I still just go without until I get a new amp or am I good to go ? I know why it melted to begin with and fixed that. I KNOW USING THE WIRE WAS A STUPID IDEA BUT LIKE YALL SAID I AM STUBBORN AND GOING WITHOUT BASS KILLS ME!!

So why did it melt?

and how did you fix it?

Trust me, you definitely do NOT know what you are doing. This thread would not exist if you did.

You are honestly flirting with disaster with what you're doing. You clearly don't understand impedance or ohm loads. You admittedly dropped a coil on your sub, but are continuing to slam on it.

You being stubborn will be a costly mistake.

Question: what ohm load did you rewire to?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I also done told you that I put a fuse back in it. The sub was in a wreck so the coil has been like that since and I'm not worried about the sub. It sounds great..been running my system for a good year now and hasn't done anything but minor smoking from the fuse.

Archived