gr8handogoatness Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 I built one for a DAD 8 and the port was like 50 inches, almost a chambered t-line. I went from front to back, then to front, then back and then made an L across what was left of the back. It sounded awesome and got low but still played nice up to around 80. You can do it. I can't really see the Torres on mobile but yeah you can do a long port just gotta make it curvy.
gr8handogoatness Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 This is a test. example K I think it works.
jarrius Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 Ok I didn't know it would work with that many bends and not being a tline 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
gr8handogoatness Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 You might try rounding the edges and either making some 45s or use some caulking to smooth it all out. It will give better air flow. If I build another, that's what I'll do.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.