Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Patch hole in surround?


Gravlin216

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have done this before and fixed it just as they are telling ya. It really doesn't need a re cone. Even if the surround fails, I would just put another surround on it. Cheaper than a re cone and just as effective.

Posted

I have done this before and fixed it just as they are telling ya. It really doesn't need a re cone. Even if the surround fails, I would just put another surround on it. Cheaper than a re cone and just as effective.

What?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2853 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...