Second Skin Audio

2 4" aeros with one 15, help with box!!

wtf? $100 for pvc pipe? i don't understand! 4inch is $11.99 at every store by Me. the couplings are $3.25 so i guess by you there $32.50? are you sure your.lookin at normal pvc pipe? or theres not a typo?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

wtf? $100 for pvc pipe? i don't understand! 4inch is $11.99 at every store by Me. the couplings are $3.25 so i guess by you there $32.50? are you sure your.lookin at normal pvc pipe? or theres not a typo?

yeah man, pvc is outrageous out here. couplings range from ~$7-$30 depending on what kinds you get for anything 4"+. luckily i have tons of couplings laying around in 4" so i don't have to get those.

just did some looking around again and the price has gone waaay down compared to a month ago!! just found 4"x10ft for $8.34 at home depot! i wonder why it was so expensive just a few weeks ago? it looks like they're the only ones who have reduced the price this much though. lowes is down to $20 and everywhere else is still bordering $30. looks like my box will be getting finished this week! 6" is still pretty pricy but has also come way down. ~$40 at HD and $50 at Lowes per 10ft. shorter lengths aren't even offered and at all the other places it costs like 60-80 now. i was about to ask if i could paypal you the money to get it and including shipping and see if you'd cut it up into 2' sections for shipping. lol!

Buy sewer pipe instead of sch 40. You don't need a thick wall pipe for a port.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Archived