Anyways To Get Rid Of Roadnoise?

My headunit was making really bad road noise and I couldent get it to stop. Any time the alternator would kick in and the rmp's would increase so would the pitch of the noise. I regrounded my front battery and my back and it still was their no difference. Any help?

Well you can put nitrogen in your tires it helps at freeway speeds, and sound deadener and more deadener

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

This could be completely wrong but someone said you wrap wire, negative or positive strand, around one of your rcas, hook it into the amp, then hook the other end of the wire into the ground terminal on your amp, suppoed to work, i have no road noise so i have never tried it.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

i made a titorial on how i did get rid of ground noise and it works and still works for me, heres a link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=15452 ive got pics on how to do it and so on, hope this helps, and if u got rcas ran nere power wires then that makes the diff, i had to rewire my geo cause of it, now make sure u go by what the pics say ground at the headunit NOT at the amps or it wont work

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived