Just felt like showing off a work table I made for my dad. He needs a new one for his new house.
Felt like someone else could get ideas from it. So enjoy! :drink40:
Here are brackets I cut at work and painted so they don't rust.
20140322_110821.jpg
Another set I made out of Stainless Steel for the bottom supports
20140322_111032.jpg
Rounded over the 4x4's
20140322_110956.jpg

The bottom
20140322_111055.jpg
Finished product
20140322_110758.jpg
Might be adding on a Stainless Steel top and maybe paint the whole thing. Once he moves and this goes in his garage we will put a vise grip on top. Thats all for now. Thanks for looking!

Also idk the location but if the floor could possibly get wet I would add some metal feet to the legs so they don't rot over time. Good job I bet he will really appreciate it!

Minnesota! Y U NO GET WARM!

Also idk the location but if the floor could possibly get wet I would add some metal feet to the legs so they don't rot over time. Good job I bet he will really appreciate it!

Yeah true that. I was gonna add some adjustable feet since its not perfectly flat table and neither will the floor most likely. That why we can get it level

The reason I suggested that is because with my garage here in Minnesota the concrete sweats during winter/spring/summer transitions. It gets so bad I used painted steel shelving structure for my bench lol.

Minnesota! Y U NO GET WARM!

The reason I suggested that is because with my garage here in Minnesota the concrete sweats during winter/spring/summer transitions. It gets so bad I used painted steel shelving structure for my bench lol.

Dang. Well im in florida so it could flood here lol so its still a good idea

Archived