You serious? That's cool, that's my truck, lol. Still trying to get lower and fit these 26"s that are collecting dust sand finally finish my wall build. I don't have a Facebook but I'll tell my brother to like it and look for it. That's cool

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm not a part of CK but I'm very good friends with Josh the owner of North Coast and my partner with www.alaskaspl.com so we should have a couple shows this year. Look forward to meeting you

Wow, both trucks look great man! That neon is interesting. If you were a bit further south I'd have you wrap my car.

04 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Kenwood Excelon X998

XS Power D3400

XS Power D1200

Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass

64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier

Build to be decided

:peepwall:

I submitted your truck to him for the praise the lowered page jay.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Oh thanks Craig. I had my brother look and he sent me the screen shot. Even though my truck is a project still felt giddy seeing it in a row with a bunch of other sexy trucks.

Come out Craig, I finally have a brand that will get me my subs so I can finish. Sex for the ears :)

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Jay, text me.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

you can get them off of amazon, if you want to do it yourself and want the easiest to work with i would go with 3m or avery, arlon was a little harder to do but was cheaper, i am about to try hexis this weekend on a 2014 silverado to color match bumpers and also am wrapping a scion xb in a gloss metallic turquoise.

last2.jpg

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived