There was no need for this comment. He did not ask if there was a place to get it done cheaper. Please dont let this happen again.

:ninja:

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I'm in Alaska, good to see another 907er here. Although the issue with that is that AKDIPs do a mediocre job at best on their jobs. Sometimes they do a decent job but I don't see a lot of proper prep work done. Prep is everything. That being said, I think the price for a proper job will come pretty even here between wrapping and dipping. It's whatever is more comfortable or readily available for the user. I think the wrap is tits, so either way good job.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm in Alaska, good to see another 907er here. Although the issue with that is that AKDIPs do a mediocre job at best on their jobs. Sometimes they do a decent job but I don't see a lot of proper prep work done. Prep is everything. That being said, I think the price for a proper job will come pretty even here between wrapping and dipping. It's whatever is more comfortable or readily available for the user. I think the wrap is tits, so either way good job.

thanks

last2.jpg

Archived