Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport (1998)

Name: Ford Explorer Sport (1998)<br />Date Added: ÚTE_ADDED%<br />Owner: Swampy<br />Short Description: 2 Door, 5 sp transmission

2 Dc Audio m1 level 5 D2 18s in a b-pillar wall on Dc 3.5k @ .5 ohm<br /><br />image_url-105701-1395898728_thumb.jpg<br /><br />View Vehicle

I don't claim to know how to solve anything, I just practice the basics. There is nothing worse than wasting hours over a problem that should have taken 5 mins. Anything I post and claim to know, I know simply because of a lesson learned from a mistake on my part.

NICE. its like a glimpse into the future lol.

I don't claim to know how to solve anything, I just practice the basics. There is nothing worse than wasting hours over a problem that should have taken 5 mins. Anything I post and claim to know, I know simply because of a lesson learned from a mistake on my part.

My first AQ 2200 came in today, so since im not ready to do anything other than cosmetics for now, i just put it on the level 5 i currently have. it is much louder, and gives me a lot to look forward to.

i was going to post a pic of the amp, but heres the thing,,,im not 100% sure how to post a picture.

i wanted to make a thread and decided against it...thought i could kill two birds with one stone and figure out how to do it on a current thread instead of starting a new one for what is prolly the billionth time. if anyone can offer some insight, id appreciate it.

Archived