Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Temporary Design, American Bass


Edgare50

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking forward on running 4 American Bass XR

at the moment I'm only running 2 the fact that

as for now I'm running a little low on cash

was wondering if someone can hook me up/help me out

designing a box for 3 as i accumulate more cash for the last

sub and amp

dimensions I'm looking at are 12h 30w and roughly 28d

yes i do understand if the subs must be pointing up and

would like port facing the rear

tuning I'm looking for something around 34-35hz

not looking to do good numbers yet, just looking for something

loud for daily

would appreciate it,

thanks

best,

2 Soundqubed SQ1-2200D

1 Soundqubed Q4-120

4 American Bass VFL 65MR

2 American Bass HD 15's

2 American Bass MX-250T

2 American Bass MX-252T

4 XS Power XP950

Tons of Sky High Car Audio Cable

"Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else......

improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science..."

Posted

:boo:

2 Soundqubed SQ1-2200D

1 Soundqubed Q4-120

4 American Bass VFL 65MR

2 American Bass HD 15's

2 American Bass MX-250T

2 American Bass MX-252T

4 XS Power XP950

Tons of Sky High Car Audio Cable

"Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else......

improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science..."

Posted

Try waiting more than an hour....

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Posted

not to mention I haven't seen anyone runnin those subs yet

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

not to mention I haven't seen anyone runnin those subs yet

Lol tell me about it!

Any help guys? Would appreciate it

2 Soundqubed SQ1-2200D

1 Soundqubed Q4-120

4 American Bass VFL 65MR

2 American Bass HD 15's

2 American Bass MX-250T

2 American Bass MX-252T

4 XS Power XP950

Tons of Sky High Car Audio Cable

"Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else......

improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science..."

Posted

:hyper:

2 Soundqubed SQ1-2200D

1 Soundqubed Q4-120

4 American Bass VFL 65MR

2 American Bass HD 15's

2 American Bass MX-250T

2 American Bass MX-252T

4 XS Power XP950

Tons of Sky High Car Audio Cable

"Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else......

improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science..."

Posted

:peepwall:

2 Soundqubed SQ1-2200D

1 Soundqubed Q4-120

4 American Bass VFL 65MR

2 American Bass HD 15's

2 American Bass MX-250T

2 American Bass MX-252T

4 XS Power XP950

Tons of Sky High Car Audio Cable

"Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else......

improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science..."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...