Hifonics X2600.1D

SickWickedClown

400+ watts. that seems to be where. LOL...

using RF as an example T400.4 = 399.99 and the T600.4 = 599.99... that is a $200 difference with only a 200w difference.

You think there is that much more "quality" in the more expensive RF amp? Same model and everything...

Do the math.. silly goose.

"200" watts

I paid more for my RF amps, but then again my t400-4 is going on 5 years old now and my t1500 is going on 3 years old. How many times are you going to replace those amps in 5 years? Maybe never, just throwing it out there that you also pay for reliability not just a few more watts.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Why are people posting so many things about RockFord? This is a topic about a specific amp/brand. PLEASE stay on topic. If you have experience with THIS amp, let us all know your results/thoughts. If you have no experience, please keep posting pointless information, it is keeping this topic at the top of the list! :)

F O.

My Crunch has lasted me 7 years now. I paid for this thing dirt cheap brand new.

thats cause they were good before maxxsonics bought them out. same with the other three brands.

Is that why there is a GIGANTIC MAXXSONICS logo on my amp?

you sir, are an idiot.

F O.

My Crunch has lasted me 7 years now. I paid for this thing dirt cheap brand new.

thats cause they were good before maxxsonics bought them out. same with the other three brands.

Please guide me to where you got this information? Actually I do not want a guide to your ASS.

Maxxsonics - founded in 2001 acquired assets of API which owned Hifonics and Crunch.

So, with that logic. Crunch GP3000D-Pro was a product of Maxxsonics.

good try though.

F O.

Archived