Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Wiring an Audioque


LemonyGuy

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have my Audioque sdc2.5 15 that I want to wire down to 2 ohms but I was confused by the lack of terminals. They have wire directly connected with no terminals. Since I want to wire down would I just cut one side off about leaving 3-4 inchs for the wire form the other side to hook up to and then run from that to the amp?

Posted

just think of it as the terminals already having wire coming out of them. Just take the wire from the amp and connect it straight to the wire from the subs

Posted

Easiest way right here..... Strip about 1 in of jacket off of the 4 wires.... Go to a local hardware store and they should have some sore of set screw but connector made of aluminum.

Put the 2 red wires in one end, and attach a long new positive wire to the other end and run that to the amp. Do the same for the negative side. And you should probably hear shrink over the aluminum so you don't short anything.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

Is ok that i cut one sides wires off. I took the other side and attached them to the other side that was just cut off, so i have one side running right to the other and connecting to the like 3 inchs of wire i left on. Then the strands of wire i cut off earlier now reconnect to the wire from the other side and the wire it was orginally connected to?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...