coh33dkill3r Posted April 5, 2014 Author Report Posted April 5, 2014 Well my current system is finally gone... Guess now I need to make a choice on what I wanna run.. Leaning towards the zv3 18s but that's not set in stone yet.. I can also add that some recent current events in my life have made me decide to fuck my budget and run the most power I can on a single 320 amp alt... I can only fit 5-6 d3100 in the back as well. Any suggestions???? Only have 8-9 cuft net after displacements
Jon Tyler Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 Leaning towards the zv3 18s but that's not set in stone im sure you wont be disappointed with the zv3. ive heard good things about them Jon Funda 16 Car audio Enthusiast and Still learning Ragnarok Scenario Player, Youngblood #111
coh33dkill3r Posted April 5, 2014 Author Report Posted April 5, 2014 I had an x18.... Would you say the zv3 is a step up??
coh33dkill3r Posted April 5, 2014 Author Report Posted April 5, 2014 I'll also add plans will be for a dc 9k or somewhere around that rms if I don't go with the zv3s
Jon Tyler Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 I had an x18.... Would you say the zv3 is a step up?? from what I've heard the zv3s would be a step up from the x18. Jon Funda 16 Car audio Enthusiast and Still learning Ragnarok Scenario Player, Youngblood #111
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.