coh33dkill3r Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 First of this is not a vs thread by all means. Not looking to compare subs or anything. This thread is more of a making sure I'm looking at all options for my build. So if there's a brand/model that I should look into please let me know and I will research them. After all displacement I'm looking at 8-9 cuft so I figure my options are 15s. Also trying to stay around 5-6k rms and not trying to spend more then 1300 for subs.... I've been looking at. Sundown Zv3 18 (only small box 18 I know of) DC XL 15 Sundown X/Zv4 15 Fi audio SP4 15 AA mayhem 15 SSA Zcon 15 SoundQubed HDC4 15 Incriminator audio death penalty 15 Am I missing a brand that I should consider????
n8ball2013 Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 Is that 5k per sub? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 Is that 5k per sub? subs. And OP, just to have the chance, i would run the AA or the Fi. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
coh33dkill3r Posted March 30, 2014 Author Report Posted March 30, 2014 No that's for the pair... Unless I can get an amazing deal on "better" subs then 5-6k rms is about my max
BassDoctor Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 The Tantric HDD 15 and the DD9515 might be worth a look as well. 04 Honda Accord LX Sedan Kenwood Excelon X998 XS Power D3400 XS Power D1200 Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass 64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier Build to be decided
coh33dkill3r Posted March 30, 2014 Author Report Posted March 30, 2014 Man those tantric subs look AMAZING!!!! Can't find any pricing on the hdd 15.. Anybody know where I could find out
Jhunt94 Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 My vote is for the Fi sp4. I don't personally own one but from what I've seen and read on the internet they look like they have some serious output. I may be a little biased since I own a Fi subwoofer though . 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.