Jump to content

Clamped my amp today,and big ass boxrise


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just for fun a buddy of my clamped my amp at +/- 390 Watts with a boxrise of 6 Ohms!!! And still managed to put out a 141,7Db at 42Hz. Woofer is wired to 0,7 Ohms on the amp. :nuts: Next thing on my to do list is trying to make my box more efficient(maybe some help on how to).

03fa3adf-c724-4466-a4b4-aadc8863cdd6_zps

Posted

Keep in mind that that rise is only at the certain frequency and could very well be at or below 1ohm at a different frequency which is dependent on enclosure design and woofer parameters.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

Keep in mind that that rise is only at the certain frequency and could very well be at or below 1ohm at a different frequency which is dependent on enclosure design and woofer parameters.

I was going to say, where did you burp this "clamp test" at?

You could see 200ohm at some freqs

Posted

The box is 2.5 Cu.ft and tuned @ 35Hz and is supposed to be allround. And The woofer is a Ascendant audio Chaos 12 inch. The test was in the openair(hahaha).

03fa3adf-c724-4466-a4b4-aadc8863cdd6_zps

Posted

^^^ and do you mean that you clamped while free airing your sub? That is not a smart way to do it.

Ninja'd..

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

No one? Ok so nobody may make a joke? I still don't have any advise on the questions i asked and answers i have given.

So; The box is 2.5 Cu.ft and tuned @ 35Hz and is supposed to be allround. And The woofer is a Ascendant audio Chaos 12 inch.

And second answer ; it was in the car first with all doors closed and later on the drivers side door open. Both came out the same @ 42Hz(0db) tone.

03fa3adf-c724-4466-a4b4-aadc8863cdd6_zps

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...