Jump to content

Vocals cut out help


Gravlin216

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 2 sets of Rockford power 6.5 components being powered by a Rockford 400-4 and at high volume all components cut out and sub keeps pounding. I faded and balanced out all speakers and found out all speakers on the right side of my car sound muffled at all volume..could it be my amp or speakers...I also had the same problem with different speakers and same amp. Could it be my component cables also,this is annoying me.when it cuts out I back off the volume and they turn back on also.

Chances are it's the amp getting in protect mode.

I watched the amp while they cut out last night and the light stayed blue the whole time,wouldn't it turn yellow or red if it went into protect?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...