Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Good 10" sub for around $60


Recommended Posts

Posted

I found a decent fosgate for about 60. I might see if I can Talk her into a SoundQubed. They seem to have the best specs and reviews. Thanks everyone

"Dude the more your sub weighs the more watts it puts out"

Posted

Soundqubed over all imo

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3403 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...