Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 sa 15" need a box design for 2001 deville


rockman

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anybody help me with a design for my 2 sa15" I need a box for my 2001 Cadillac deville for the trunk I'm new at this stuff n I want it to hit hard as possible should I go with the box tuned to 32 or 35 hz I listen to hip hop I would really appreciate the help

Posted

Yes, just post the amp model you intend to use and the maximum dimensions for a box that will fit through the trunk opening or the maximum possible dimensions if building inside the trunk.

Posted

That's the dimensions for my trunk I'll b getting another amp later but the gladiator is all I have for now I was thinking of getting the ct sounds1400.1d later

Posted

That's the dimensions for my trunk I'll b getting another amp later but the gladiator is all I have for now I was thinking of getting the ct sounds1400.1d later

Posted

Here's something, amp subsonic filter to 28 Hz, port needs 6 5/8" of free airspace in front of it, figure is only an assembly guide, make sure the box will fit in it's way into the trunk before building:

2sa15.jpg

T-SFPFDBNoturn-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 604 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...