Seymore Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 Hey, I have a "project box" that I built for a cheap 8" offline. Dimentions are 12x12x20, and it has a 2" areo port (should have gotten the 3", i know) tuned to about 34hz. Net after SA-8 V2 displacement should be about 1.1 cuft, is this too big, or is the port too small, anything wrong with this box? 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Joe X Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 The SA-8v2 can work in one cube just on lower power, port area may be good for the other sub but not the SA-8 even a 3" is kind of low port area for it if pushed to full output, if you still want to try it get a flared port like PSP rather than PVC.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.