4bannger Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 Okay so I want to start off by saying I don't intend on making this a vs thread at all. I just am kinda lost on what would fit my build goal and what my options are. My goal is for a sub that gets as loud as possible big still sounds good on all different frequencies. Could be a single sub or multiple. The best spl and musical option It will be going in a scion iq I want to make a wall and can for about 12 cubic before any displacement. And I will be powering the subs on an Aq2200 and down the road a sundown 3500
CleanSierra Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 In that space, 2 HDC3 15s. Pretty gangster to wall an IQ, I'd definitely be down to see that build. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
4bannger Posted April 7, 2014 Author Report Posted April 7, 2014 No more ideas guys? Need help here. This is a build going in by buddies car the budget can be bigger and we realized for good quality your gonna need more money.
CleanSierra Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 You could do a couple of Sundown X 15s in that space. Those subs will cost than your budget. You're going to be hard pressed to find a couple of GOOD 15s that will handle the power you're wanting to run for that price tag. $500-600 would be more realistic if the 3500W amp is what you want to run. My curiosity is how are you going to power a 3500W amp in that car? You don't have any room for a battery bank and I doubt there are many options for a high output alternator for that car. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
4bannger Posted April 7, 2014 Author Report Posted April 7, 2014 Yeah they don't offer much for h/o alts. He wants to go with a 16v alts with custom mounting bracket. We haven't been able to find an alt and singer told him to get back with them in 6months to see if they had a bolt on for it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.