What brand rods and pistons cuz i know you had to order those. ... those aren't off shelf items lol. Also who did the cams? What's it make for power at the wheels now?

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

What brand rods and pistons cuz i know you had to order those. ... those aren't off shelf items lol. Also who did the cams? What's it make for power at the wheels now?

Rods and pistons were done buy a local performance shop and I have crower cams stage 2.. Almost forgot have a hypertech tuner also. I have not gotten it dyno'd yet... But it deffinately revs way quicker then before and has more pull very noticeable... I raced my buddy's honda civic si to 100mph and I started pulling from him at 65mph he had a slightly quicker 0-60 but its whatever he has a way lighter car. I would have to find a dyno near me to see what HP and trq it makes.

The best mod I did was the fastman throttle body brought a lot of in your pants feeling from 4kish rpms and UP :)

The stock 3.7's have a surprising amount of Tq ... My fiancee has a jeep liberty limited edition and its a jumpy little bastard but it runs great :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ok a local shop isn't just going to be able to machine you pistons... someone like je, diamond..etc has to. . Same with rods. .Manley, rpm or etc. And saying your cam is a level 2 means shit.....crower doesn't make cams for the 3.7 so it would have to be a custom grind. Also hypertech tuners are just basic tuners and can't adjust enough parameters to compensate for higher lift cams. And a throttle body on a n/a engine adds at the most 5-10hp and you say that was your best mod? ??????

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

Ok a local shop isn't just going to be able to machine you pistons... someone like je, diamond..etc has to. . Same with rods. .Manley, rpm or etc. And saying your cam is a level 2 means shit.....crower doesn't make cams for the 3.7 so it would have to be a custom grind. Also hypertech tuners are just basic tuners and can't adjust enough parameters to compensate for higher lift cams. And a throttle body on a n/a engine adds at the most 5-10hp and you say that was your best mod? ??????

I had to send In my cams to Crower Cams to get them regrind-ed to their stage 2. so the jeep was out of service for a while and the Previous owner had custom rods and pistons made for the 3.7 thru majestic motorsports. I say my best mod for the jeep was the throttle body cause it brought a lot more power to 4k-4.5k rpm range it has been dyno proven that their is a 35-40hp drop at around 4.2k rpm due to not enough air being pulled thru the throttle body due to restriction...... and It definitely helped. But The question is still about a supercharger I know my motor is sound to handle 7+psi

That engine makes max power at 5200rpm.... there's no way in hell is going to see a 30-40hp drop off at 4-4500rpm then pick it up back up to make 210hp at 5200. And if that was true a damn ported throttle body would not add enough air to make up for that. Nor would a cai. And hopefully you got good proof the previous owner had the bottom end built. Your question about the blower was answered long ago. . No matter what kind you want no one makes a kit. ....so you will have to custom make one.

That engine makes max power at 5200rpm.... there's no way in hell is going to see a 30-40hp drop off at 4-4500rpm then pick it up back up to make 210hp at 5200. And if that was true a damn ported throttle body would not add enough air to make up for that. Nor would a cai. And hopefully you got good proof the previous owner had the bottom end built. Your question about the blower was answered long ago. . No matter what kind you want no one makes a kit. ....so you will have to custom make one.

Did you look at the stock dyno curve the huge drop of at 4kish rpm's, but I have paperwork from the Previous owner.

No I didn't look at it. ...... what's your compression ratio now?

Makes me wonder why the previous owner would have put all that money into the bottom end.

Archived