Well looks like it would be cheaper and easier to do a 5.7 hemi swap..... instead of supercharging...... A custom supercharger is gonna run around $8.5k and up SMH and a hemi with 20k miles computer all wiring and transmission only costs abut $6k. But my Jeep will be out of commission for a while if I go that route.

I'm not even sure a Hemi will fit in a liberty not to mention nothing else in your drivetrain will be up to the task.

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

I'm not even sure a Hemi will fit in a liberty not to mention nothing else in your drivetrain will be up to the task.

Already did the measurements and the whole drive-train will be replaced minus the transfer case. The engine comes with transmission all accessories including alternator etc, computer, all wiring for 4-5k and the rest of the cost would be in miscellaneous stuff like custom wiring harness, full exhaust. Their is a guy who put 4.7l in his liberty (

) and the 5.7 is about the same size so I will see what happens. Also will have way more HP and Trq then that of a supercharged 3.7 and save my pocket form draining. But I will see what happens gonna go to a performance shop and have measurements taken and see where I stand.

Why don't you just do a turbo?

You could do that for less than $1500 and be perfectly safe.

Build the exhaust manifolds, bend the ducting, injectors and a tune, voilà! Your drivetrain should be fine, as the power doesn't come in until higher rpm range.

Archived