Hopefully the XS rep or whoever can help me out.
I need to find the best battery I can, and at the lightest weight possible.
This is going in a Super Dirt Late Model that runs Lucas and World Of Outlaws.
We were using batteries for small aircraft, Delta-T something or other, but can no longer source them.
Basically I'd like to stay under 31lbs, preferably lighter, and with the most CA and AH I can get. Trust me XS, if you have a solution, your sticker will be on the 20ish baddest cars in the country, and nearly every race is televised. We also sell to many racers, and we're always asked about batteries.
Put it this way- We pay 2k EXTRA for a magnesium manifold to save 1.4lbs of weight over center.
I need this asap as the season starts next week.
My cell is 941 565 156five if you want to call me. Thanks!