Smash Hit <-- Game on phone!

I'm at like 6400 or something. Shits addicting.

When im bored I think of ways to be productive or sleep. No in the middle

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

when I get bored I look at pictures like these....

xcars-470-1108_zps10ba24da.jpg

LOL

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned herion...

Seems to be all the rage these days.

On a more serious note-I haven't been bored in 10 years.

I come here to get away from racing a few mintues each day. How can you get bored in todays society? I feel like a scumbag for every mintue I spend here, because I could be doing something more productive. I'd give all 3 of my nuts for an extra hour a day, or day a week.

your not kidding, since i graduated high school I've had 7 friends die from H. 2 in jail and 3 in rehab. when i was in school it was like a myth something you only seen on tv. then boom everyone seemed to be hooked. scares the shit out of me! my Lil bro whos 15 just had 2 kids in his class OD. I hope he knows better and that i would whoop his ass for weeks if he messed with it. sorry didn't mean to bring the mood Down this topic just pisses me off.

back to the subject at hand. bored? don't have time to be bored! I'm at the point where if i can get 2 hours of peace and quiet i never think oh I'm bored. hell id pay good money to be bored!

i remember being 16/18 and Saturday nights trying my hardest to go out and do something. now I'm pumped if i can get to bed by 10. oh how things change

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

This forum, lift, build shit, design dream systems that I will never have, design boxes

Design dream systems is like me dreaming about builds for my dream car. Haha I wake up every morning wondering when my 93+ supra is going to appear with 2 Turbos in the mailbox :) but not happening but it passes by time hahaha.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

93? think you mean 96 they had the biggest turbos and brakes. supra has always been My dream car. there just so sexy i don't know if I'd put a crazy system in it tho. prolly just a great ten on 2,000w (well that's not crazy to me) this kid Comes to my pizza shop everyday with a 88supra. i know there not the best but still i love it

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

We'll 96+ is with the new body? I like any supra. Especially if the owner treats it like a collectible. I like the new body ones ( I thought they were 93? I know they were above 90s tho) can't remember of the top of my head. Those 2JZ engines can take a beating

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

And for a supra, MAYBE, and I say maybe, a single 8. Other then that , the engine is my music

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived