Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

What Sub and Why


jeepbass1

  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. What subs should I get next???

    • Orion HCCA 15.2's
      1
    • Tantric HDD 15's dual 2 ohm
      2
    • Sundown Zv4. 15's dual 2 ohm
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking to hook up 2 15s in my jeep.
What subs should I get and Why?
Sundown Zv4. 15's, Orion Hcca 15.2's, Or Tantric HDD 15's.
Thoughts and opinions appreciated...

Posted

zv4's. tried tested and proven to dominate the lows. can take clean 2500w daily.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Posted

what jeep wall or not how much space do you have and what kind of power

Non Wall 7.5 cu ft subs up port back subs up sundown Ns-1 at .5ohms (yes I have plenty of electrical for it) , box has 2 different ports 35hz daily port and 40 hz spl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2936 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...